The team here at Rosscot is fully committed to assisting our clients during these uncertain times, whilst also ensuring the safety and health of our team and community.
We have enacted our business continuity plan and have robust infrastructure in place to ensure that we can continue to support our clients. Some of the steps we have taken are as follows:-
· Our IT infrastructure allows all of our team to work remotely from home
· We are ensuring that no more than 50% of our team are in the office at any one given time. This will be reviewed in line with government advice
· We are enhancing our business operations to ensure that we can continue to work for our clients whilst working remotely
· We are using technology to be able to liaise with clients by means other than face to face meetings; video calls etc.
· All client meetings have now been suspended, save for exceptional circumstances
We thank you for your ongoing support and trust in Rosscot.
Rosscot Limited / Rosscot Secretaries Limited / Rosscot Nominees Limited