The team here at Rosscot is fully committed to assisting our clients during these uncertain times, whilst also ensuring the safety and health of our team and community.
We have enacted our business continuity plan and have robust infrastructure in place to ensure that we can continue to support our clients. Some of the steps we have taken are as follows:-
· Our IT infrastructure allows all of our team to work remotely from home as and when required.
· We are ensuring that our team follow the social distancing guidelines when they are in the office. This will be reviewed in line with government advice .
· We have enhanced our business operations to ensure that we can continue to work for our clients whilst working remotely.
· We are using technology to be able to liaise with clients by means other than face to face meetings; video calls etc.
· Client meetings are now being held, if required, and these follow the social distancing guidelines.
We thank you for your ongoing support and trust in Rosscot.
Rosscot Limited / Rosscot Secretaries Limited / Rosscot Nominees Limited